Lemon Butter Cod Fillets
One of the nice things about cod is that you can do so much with it in such a little time. Today dish is just that easy and great tasting.
The lemon butter combination is one of the keys to this dish. The Pike Pier Fisherman Rub has a lot of flavor to add too.
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup Pike Pier Fisherman rub seasoning
- 4 cod fillets (6 ounces each)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
1. Preheat oven to 400°. In a small pan melt the butter and add the lemon juice. In a separate shallow bowl, mix flour and seasonings. Dip fillets in lemon juice mixture, then in flour mixture to coat both sides oh so lightly; shake off excess.
2. Place in a baking dish coated with cooking spray or place parchment paper on the bottom. Drizzle with remaining lemon juice and butter mixture. Bake 15 minutes or until fish just begins to flake easily with a fork.
3. Mix parsley and lemon peel; sprinkle over baked fish.