Everyone loves wings!
But I don’t like them with breading on them like you get in a lot of restaurants and pre packaged meals. The breading is soggy and makes a mess. What to do?
What I like to do is to start a batch off in a frying pan that can be place into the oven at 450 degrees.
- Start out with plain wings don’t add a thing to them to start
- Preheat the oven, you guessed it, to 450 degs
- After they start to brown up a touch add some salt, pepper and ground garlic
- Flip them a few times and cook on the stove for 15 minutes
- Add seasoning to the wings. Don’t overdo it but then again don’t be cheap
- Place the pan in the oven and cover it with foil if you don’t have an oven proof lid
- Set the timer for 15 minutes
- Check the wings after the timer pops off. They need to get to the 160 degree mark to be done.
Serve them up with some coleslaw and enjoy a easy easy fast dinner