Party season is in full swing. And every weekend is snack time.
For a good finger food Sliders fit the need with very little work from you. You can do the prep work the day before and on your party day you just bake and slice to get this on the table.
Here’s what you need to make the goods:
- 1 1/2 pound of ground beef
- 1 cup of bread crumbs
- 1 cup of diced onion
- 1 tablespoon of salt
- 1 Dash of pepper
- 1/2 tea spoon garlic powder (to taste)
- Add your favorite meat spicing to kick it up a little
- Cheddar cheese
- Slider buns
- Mix the ground beef, bread crumbs, onion, and salt together in a bowl.
- Transfer the meat to a cookie sheet with parchment paper on it. Flatten it out so that it’s about a half-inch thick.
- Put in a preheated oven and bake at 450°F for 30 minutes.
- Take it out and put slices of cheddar cheese (or whatever you prefer) on top and bake at 450°F for another five minutes.
- Take out of the oven and cut the meat in a checkerboard pattern. Put the sliders in burger buns and serve with whatever toppings you prefer!