We the People…are hungry.
1. Washington, D.C., is a notoriously divided city.
2. But there’s one thing nearly everyone can agree on: There’s just nothing better than a good, cheap meal.
Luckily, there are plenty of budget-friendly options to be found around the capital.
3. There are the stuffed-to-the-max pita sandwiches at Amsterdam Falafel Shop:
Plus, they’re open till 4 a.m. on Friday and Saturday nights. Can you say “drunk food heaven”?
4. The delicious rice combo bowls at Donburi:
They even have their own signature sauce to top off the bowls with.
5. And the classic chili cheese fries at the landmark Ben’s Chili Bowl:
The restaurant has been in business for more than 50 years now.