Pan Fried Pork Chops Are the Best.
Pan fried pork chops have always been a great meat for dinner. One of the best ways that I like them is to fry them up in a cast iron pan. I have found that you need a pan that can take a lot of heat to get the best crust on the meat which will help to keep the meat moist inside.
Prep work needed.
- Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees, we will be finishing the Pork Chops in the oven.
- After removing the meat from the rapping paper or plastic wrap rinse the meat with cold water. This steep is missed by most people in the preperation for cooking meat, any kind except ground meats. I hope you can figure that part out.
- Seasoning the meat:
- You don’t need to go crazy on this step. A little salt and pepper will do you well. A pinch of garlic is about all the extra spice that you will need.
- Preheat the pan and add a little olive oil of coconut oil to keep the meat from sticking.
- Place the meat in to the hot pan.
- Flip the meat over after a few minutes of cooking, 3 to 4 minutes is all that you will need per side
- After flipping wait for the second side to brown up.
- Take the hot cast iron fry pan and place is in the oven to finish cooking.
- Oven cook time should only need to be 10 to 15 minutes.
Plan your timing with this meat, have your sides ready before you start the Pork Chops, this will keep the meat moist and not over cooked.
What to serve with your pork chops? Nothing like a green salad and a fresh vegetable. A light wine for all of those that can enjoy wine.
Carol Taylor(December 19, 2018 - 10:01 PM)
Hi Brad…Thank you for the follow 🙂