Lolo’s Spicy Pulled Pork
Spicy Pulled Pork
Here is a nice and spicy Pulled Pork Recipe. The little heat that you gets just adds to the overall flavor.
We find that you need to dry out the buns a bit to keep the sandwich together if only for a few bites.
- Start with a good size pork loin.
- Start with McCormick’s Chipotle Pepper marinates rub the pork down with this before starting the crock pot.
- Place in the crock pot on high heat in the morning time. With just a 1/8 of a cup olive oil to keep the meat from sticking.
- For BBQ sauces I used a blend of thick and spicy and roasted garlic
- For the heat Trader Joe’s Sriracha, nice taste not to hot.
- Cook for a few hours
- 1 ½ hours before the meat is done:
- Add baby carrots
- During the last hour add canned mushrooms and diced Mexican canned green chilies, drain both cans