Flavor Enhancers To Change up you meals ….
Are your meals getting boring? Just the same thing day after day, well listed below are a few things you can use to change you your dish.
Flavor Enhancers from herbs;
- Citrus: Oranges, lemons, limes add a great change
- Smoked Paprika, add color and a great Smokey flavor
- Balsamic Vinegar: nice strong sweet and acidic flavor
- Garlic, one of the basics
- Onions that you have caramelized, you will find them sweeter
- Dry Chipotle peppers or wet in a canned sauce, adds a little heat but a ton of flavor
- Cilantro, either you love it or you don’t. It is full of flavor either way
- Ginger, now here is a root that can be powdered raw or pickled remember it is a strong with a kick
- Curry, again this is one that you either love or you don’t
- Cinnamon, using a little will sweeten a dish without adding sugar
- Tarragon, great with eggs.
- Rosemary great with meats
Picture is from www.herbgardening.com