Chicken and Broccoli For Dinner
Lets get some food on the table! Chicken and broccoli for dinner is easy and can be made in a snap. With pre cut broccoli florets and grabing some chicken tenders. Your done in a flash and on with your evening chores.
- • 1 1⁄2tablespoons sesame oil
- • 2tablespoons chopped fresh garlic (or to taste)
- • 1⁄4teaspoon dried red pepper flakes (or to taste)
- • 4cups broccoli florets
- • 6tablespoons chicken broth, divided
- • 1tablespoon sesame oil
- • salt and pepper
- • 1 1⁄2lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin slices)
- • 5 green onions, chopped
- • 1⁄4cup Hoisin sauce (can use more)
- • 3tablespoons oyster sauce (can use more)
- • sesame seeds
1. In a large skillet heat about 1-1/2 tablespoons sesame oil over medium-high heat.
2. Add in chopped garlic and dried chili flakes; sauté for about 1 minute.
3. Add in broccoli florets and 4 tablespoons chicken broth; cover skillet and cook until the broccoli is just crisp-tender (about 2 minutes) transfer to a bowl.
4. Add in 1 tablespoon more sesame oil to the skillet.
5. Season the chicken strips with salt and pepper, then add to the hot skillet with green onions; saute until the chicken is cooked through (about 3 minutes).
6. Add in remaining 2 tablespoons chicken broth, hoisin sauce and oyster sauce. Add in the broccoli florets back to the skillet; toss to combine until heated through (about 1-2 minutes).
7. Transfer to a platter or large bowl and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
8. Serve with cooked rice.