Gourmet Dinings Chicken Alfredo Review
What a pleasure to find a pre-made Chicken Alfredo dinner dish that really deliver on the dinner plate. The dish looks like the packaging, the flavoring is real good. Here is a short list of some of the things that I liked about this dish.
- The sauce isn’t over powering the dish and doesn’t drown the noodles.
- The noodles are in small pieces; this works great for the kids. Helps keep the mess down.
- Having items individually packaged you can see what you’re getting.
- Cooking time is as written on the package, easy to understand step by step direction.
- Package feed to adults with very little waste.
Add a nice green salad on the side with this Chicken Alfredo and dinner is ready. It is safe to say that I will serve this again on one of those nights were time gets away from you.
Is there anything that I would change with the packaged meal? No, not for two people the balance was good, the right amount of meat, vegetables and noodles.
Itasha(March 8, 2018 - 3:03 AM)
InspiresN(March 9, 2018 - 6:16 AM)