With all the different twist out there for Lasagna I always come back to this recipe from Betty Crocker
Tried and tested through out the years this is a great dish.
- 12 uncooked lasagna noodles
- 1 container (24 oz) 4% small-curd cottage cheese
- 1 container (15 oz) ricotta cheese
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1/2 cup refrigerated basil pesto
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (10 oz)
- 1 lb lean (at least 80%) ground beef
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 jars (24 oz each) tomato and basil pasta sauce
Check out the Whole Recipe from the like on this page.